Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Beginning


Well I finally decided to join the "in crowd" and start a blog as I figured it would be a good way to document all the things that go on in our family. So I guess I'll start at the beginning...of our family that is.


On March 22nd, 2008 our lives changed forever. I know that sounds cheesy and everybody says it, but it is soooo true. That is when we welcomed our beautiful baby girl Audrey Marie into this world. She came an unexpected 2 weeks early, but it was a wonderful surprise and those who know me, know that I don't usually welcome surprises. Arriving at 5:41am, she let us know from the start how little sleep we would get those first couple of months. I swear we got a total of 10 hours the first 3 days combined!! It's amazing how you learn to function off of so little sleep so fast! Audrey weighed in at 7lbs 11 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long...perfect if you ask me.

No comments: