Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Audrey's First Halloween


Audrey was a pink kitty for her first Halloween. It was actually a beautiful day outside (70 degrees), which is not the norm for South Dakota Halloweens. When I was little, I remember my mom sewing my costumes a size larger so that my winter coat would fit underneath! We didn't venture out trick or treating as I didn't think the households would appreciate giving out candy to a baby that couldn't even eat any of it. We did go get some pictures taken at a local photographer who was doing them for free as long as you donated 2 boxed food items that would be taken to the local women's shelter. I haven't seen them yet, but am exicted to see how they turned out. I of course had to take some myself just in case. Next year, we'll be trick or treating up a storm though...I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin,

Don't know if you remember me or not, but I worked at KPMG for a year (July 2005-June 2006) in the tax department with a short stint on the Valero audit team. At the time I was Jennifer White. Anyway, I found your blog through Lauren's and just wanted to comment on what a beautiful little girl you have! She was born about a month after my son was born. And congratulations on your move to South Dakota. It sounds like you have family there and you'll be so happy to have them around. I don't know what I'd do without family nearby.

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog! I know its been a really great way for me to remember the day to day happening with Abbey and Jude....

p.s. we really do miss you guys