Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chatterbox

Audrey has become quite the chatterbox lately. When she is reading books, she is talking so it appears that she is reading them to herself. It is sooo cute!! She also will look you straight in they eye and say something. I'm usually so amazed I find myself not saying anything back becuase I am just in shock at how determined she was when to say it. Of course I have no idea what she is saying because it is all gibberish, but she certainly has something to say. All I can think of at this point is that, like her mom, we are going to get a note home from kindergarten from the teacher saying that she is talking too much in class. Something to look forward to I guess.

1 comment:

Mary Anna said...

You know, Lisa from Childrens Center once told me, "For the first 2 years, you can't wait for them to walk and talk. For the next 18, you just want them to sit down and shut up." So true!